Multidisciplinary Strategies for Optimal Cardiac and Vascular Care
This event offers
1.0 CME credit
Accredited by In support of improving patient care, this activity has been planned and implemented by Cine-Med and New Cardiovascular Horizons Foundation (NCVH). Cine-Med is jointly accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education (ACCME), the Accreditation Council for Pharmacy Education (ACPE), and the American Nurses Credentialing Center (ANCC), to provide continuing education for the healthcare team..
Statement of Need/Program Overview
Multidisciplinary Strategies for Optimal Cardiac and Vascular Care will focus on new technologies and therapies for diagnosing and treating Coronary Artery Disease, Valvular Heart Disease, Atrial Fibrillation, Hypertension, Cardiovascular Imaging, Lipidology, Peripheral Artery Disease and Venous Disease.
This activity is designed to meet the educational needs of Family Physicians, General Practice Physicians, Primary Care Providers, Internists, Cardiologists, Interventional Cardiologists, Vascular Medicine Specialists, Podiatrists, Cath Lab Technologists, Residents/Fellows, Physician Assistants, Advanced Practice Nurses, Nurses, Allied Health Professionals and Healthcare Administrators
- Summarize and implement the latest advances in technology, testing and imaging for the diagnosis and management of cardiovascular disease.
- Discuss and apply new interventional tools and therapeutic options for the treatment of valvular heart disease, coronary artery disease, heart failure and peripheral artery disease.
- Recognize and articulate the importance of peripheral artery disease diagnosis and its relationship to cardiovascular disease.
- Summarize and implement new imaging and testing available for CAD.
- Design pharmacotherapy goals for patients with a variety of secondary prevention cardiovascular risk factors.
New Technologies and Therapies for Diagnosing and Treating:
- Peripheral Artery Disease (PAD)
- Critical Limb Ischemia (CLI)
- Limb Preservation
- $25 Early Bird Registration | Ends November 01, 2019
- $50 Advance Registration | From November 01, 2019 to December 09, 2019
- $100 Onsite Registration | 7:00 am - 1:00 pm | December 14, 2019
Join us for an exciting opportunity to earn CME/CE* credits, network with local peers and enjoy a full day of great education.
Registration includes accreditation, breakfast, lunch and outstanding education presented by 10+ experts in the field of cardiovascular medicine.
Accreditation will be provided for Physicians, Nurses, Allied Health Professionals and Cath Lab Technologists.
If you have questions or if we can assist you in any way, please contact our foundation office at 337.993.7920 or email@example.com