Join us on April 4, 2020 for Update in Nephrology and Hypertension 2020 - designed to provide those in primary care with a state-of-the-art update in nephrology.
- SLE and Effects on the Kidney
- Nutrition in Renal Disease
- Diagnosis and Treatment of Urinary Tract Infections
- Indications and Use of Anticoagulants in Patients with CKD
- Current Standards in the Management of Kidney Transplant Recipients
- Controversies in Hypertension Management
- Update in the Diagnosis and Management of Diabetic Nephropathy